I-205 at Sunnyside Road/Sunnybrook Blvd.
12566 SE 93rd Avenue
VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover,
Flights - PDX
How did we do?
Event Space Portland Oregon - Portland Event Center
Meeting ● Banquets ●
Special Events ● Conventions
- Event space in Portland, Oregon with free parking, easy load in
access, onsite catering and hotel guest rooms. Just off of I-205 and
near Clackamas Town Center.
- Our 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space can be adapted to
your specifications. Our on site sales and catering staff will see to
your needs from small corporate meetings and conventions to the most
elaborate theme parties and trade shows. The beautifully landscaped
garden courtyard with cascading waterfall will compliment your outdoor
reception. Free parking and easy freeway access makes the Monarch an
excellent choice for your event.
- Both the Pacific Ballroom and Monarch Hall are wired for
complimentary high speed internet access, as well as wireless.
One wired microphone and podium are provided on a
complimentary basis for each meeting or banquet room.
- All of our meeting and banquet space is ADA accessible.
To help you attend to business, the Monarch provides a
professional sales and catering staff anxious to assist with any
special needs. From executive board meetings to the most elaborate
theme parties, the Monarch’s staff will make all the arrangements:
catering, audiovisual equipment, meeting room setups and tear down,
and arrange for trade show booths. We’ve got the contacts you need for
entertainment, florists, photographers and more.
- In addition to providing catered food and beverage on site, the
Monarch also has expertise in providing service to varied venues from
corporate locations, yacht clubs, parks and private homes.
- Audio / Visual
- Meeting and Banquet Facilities Room Set Ups
- Hotel Floor Plan and Event Facilities
- Call for a site visit to see all that the Monarch has to offer. Or,
Request For More
Information and a
member of our team will contact you.
- Contact our Catering Department by
email or call 503-652-1515.