I-205 at Sunnyside Road/Sunnybrook Blvd.
12566 SE 93rd Avenue
VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover,
Flights - PDX
How did we do?
King Spa Suite
Double Queen Deluxe
Monarch Queen Jacuzzi
After 3:00 PM
Portland International Airport (PDX).
Portland Hotels - Portland Hotel Rooms
Sign up for our email newsletter to be notified
updates and special offers.
The Monarch Hotel, with 192 guest rooms features King and Queen
Serta™ Pillow Top Mattresses, triple sheeting and upgraded
Also, we have
20,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space which is ideal for
conventions, conferences, retreats, social events, and those traveling
on business or for leisure.
Independently owned and operated, the Monarch prides itself
on the high service standards set for our team members. The mission
statement developed when the hotel opened, still applies today …
“To provide the hospitality that
our guests back
– this is our mission”.
Come stay with us and find out why so many guests have been returning
to the Monarch over and over.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Sam’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Sunday Brunch
- Room Service
- 192 Guest Rooms
- 20,000 Square Feet Of Meeting/Banquet Space
- Free Parking
- Free Airport Transportation
- Free Area Transportation (1 mile radius)
- Lobby Business Center With Free Use of Computers & Printer
- Complimentary Fax Receiving
- Fax And Copy Service Available
- ATM In Lobby
- Safety Deposit Boxes at Front Desk
- Gift Certificates In Any Denomination
- One Day Valet
- Self Service Laundry Available In Hotel
- Car Rental
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool With Food & Beverage Service
- 20 Mile Paved Jogging /Biking Path Adjacent To Hotel
- 24 Hour Fitness located nearby
- Discount passes to the nearby
Eastside Athletic Club
Conveniently located on
I-205 just 20 minutes from the hustle
of downtown Portland, just 15 minutes
PDX - Portland International Airport, with complimentary transportation,
and within walking distance to over 200 shops and many restaurants.
Max Light Rail
with direct service
to downtown Portland!